Question

No, it's not solved. This issue still remains, why did you mark the post as solved when you haven't fixed the problem?

• 28 July 2016
  • 6 replies

The relevant topic:
https://www.soundcloudcommunity.com/soundcloud/topics/including-all-of-may-removes-all-who-played-the-most-stats-from-may

The problem still remains, you haven't solved it. You acknowledged the issue, but then did nothing about it. I still can't see my most-played stats from May (and now also June - my guess is that July will drop out as well as soon as the month is complete due to the same bug). I am paying you every month to have access to these stats - It's been 2 months now and I'm concerned that you will keep ignoring this issue. IMHO this is unacceptable.

I love SoundCloud and I want to keep liking you guys, please respond!
cheers,
Jonas

6 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +3
Hi platonist,

Hmm, I've looked into your account and was able to receive the "Who played the most" when I chose the date range from the 2nd to the end of May - maybe a way to work around the issue. Our data engineers have been informed about this issue, however given the amount of data these systems are processing at the moment, it might take a while for all the data to backfill after a bug has occurred.
You got it backwards. The 2nd to the end of May works. It's when you add the 1st of may that it all disappears.
Userlevel 7
Badge +3
You got it backwards. The 2nd to the end of May works. It's when you add the 1st of may that it all disappears.
Hi again,

Correct - that's why I was saying choosing the 2nd to the end of the month in order to receive the most part of your data might act as a workaround for the time being. Our engineers have investigated the issue and have started a re-calculation of the data for the date range that is causing the issue, however it takes much longer than expected for this to process.
Oh, alright. Remember that this is also the case for June. I just checked and July seems intact for now. I have no idea if it takes a couple of days for it to happen or not.
Update. The stats for July just disappeared as well. Hope you guys can figure it out.
Userlevel 7
Badge +3
Hi there,

Thank you for reporting. 😕 Hope we can soon get to the bottom of this.