Question

No Stats although Pro Unlimited

• 7 March 2018
  • 5 replies

Userlevel 1
Hello,

Despite my Pro Unlimited subscription, I can only see the very basic stats and not the extended ones.

Anyone who can tell me why?

5 replies

Hi, @ndelis - I'm not a member of the SoundCloud team but I can tell you that the stats system SoundCloud currently has is buggy, along with a few other elements related to the Pro subscriptions, based off of things I've read as well as seen myself.

From a technical point of view, I recommend you wait the issue out a few days or so. Chances are the issue will correct itself or will get fixed by SoundCloud's developers. Keep an eye on the Status Blog. In the case that you wait longer than a period of a week or two, I'd send a message to one of the SoundCloud personnel, such as Mathis.
Same problem pro unlimited plan and I know ive gotten plays today but cant see any information regarding them.
Userlevel 1
Hi, @ndelis - I'm not a member of the SoundCloud team but I can tell you that the stats system SoundCloud currently has is buggy, along with a few other elements related to the Pro subscriptions, based off of things I've read as well as seen myself.

From a technical point of view, I recommend you wait the issue out a few days or so. Chances are the issue will correct itself or will get fixed by SoundCloud's developers. Keep an eye on the Status Blog. In the case that you wait longer than a period of a week or two, I'd send a message to one of the SoundCloud personnel, such as Mathis.

Thanks for your answer mate! Funny thing is, I cannot find anyone to contact. I have just tried tweeting their Support. Let's see where this can take me..
Userlevel 1
Aaaand now they appeared 🙂
Userlevel 7
Badge +3
Hi @ndelis,

Glad to hear this seems to have sorted out itself. @isaak, hmm, we haven't heard from other users about plays not registering properly, but I'll be sure to check in with the product team about this to keep an eye out.

Cheers
Mathis