Answered

Number of plays don't register when I click on the repeat button/play on playlist

• 13 September 2016
  • 1 reply

I've been helping a friend out to get a lot of play count so i've been listening their track all night. I clicked on the repeat button and the play comes up at first but when I refresh my page, the play disappears again.

Same thing happens when I made a playlist with just that one track to play. At first the play was just 100+ but when i played the playlist all night, it became 300+. As soon as i refreshed the page the play count of 300+ disappears. Help please here's the track i've been trying to get the play count to go up https://soundcloud.com/af-sian/fast-car

-I'm using google chrome for Mac OS X El Capitan
icon

Best answer by Mathis 22 September 2016, 10:24

Hi Angela,

Our Trust & Safety team has measures in place to prevent the false registering of too many plays from the same IP address, which is probably what happened when you replayed the same song over and over. Regular track plays should still register properly.

Best
Mathis
View original

1 reply

Userlevel 7
Badge +3
Hi Angela,

Our Trust & Safety team has measures in place to prevent the false registering of too many plays from the same IP address, which is probably what happened when you replayed the same song over and over. Regular track plays should still register properly.

Best
Mathis