Question

on the stats page the graph sometimes shows "other" instead of the name of the song.

• 7 January 2015
  • 3 replies

on the stats page the graph sometimes shows "other" instead of the name of the song

3 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +3
I have never had >50 plays in a day, but consistently get at least 10% to 50% of my plays counted as "other" tracks. The fifty items explanation is insufficient. Why is the algorithm balking on play counts as low as five to ten?
Hi warmphase,

Hmm, not sure I understand what you're saying. Can you send over some screenshots to visualize what you're saying is going wrong?
I have never had >50 plays in a day, but consistently get at least 10% to 50% of my plays counted as "other" tracks. The fifty items explanation is insufficient. Why is the algorithm balking on play counts as low as five to ten?
Userlevel 7
Badge +3
Hi there,

Thanks for posting. Sorry about the confusion on this one - we're working on improvements of clarity over some of the stats details. To ensure your stats load quickly, only the 50 most played tracks during this timeframe are shown here. Plays of all other tracks are shown as 'Others'.

Cheers,
Mathis