Answered

Payment

• 17 April 2018
  • 5 replies

Hi, I am a SoundCloud artist and have a free account and here are the stats for my songs: Song #1: 250 plays. Song #2: 1,560 plays. Song #3: 180 plays. I joined SoundCloud premier as an independent artist on March 5th 2018. The current date is now April 17th 2018. I did get the email from SoundCloud the same day I requested to join that I was on the list for Premier yet still have not received any payments when according to how premier works, payments should actually be monthly. I set up a PayPal account as well because the website said "SoundCloud will send you payments monthly via Paypal along with a statement." I do have a lot of plays for my tracks and am on the list for Premier but did not receive any payments yet. Is this normal? Is there any explanation for this? I don't see what the problem is. I also plan on buying a promotion package for $99 which will get me over 24,000 plays for each song but want to do that once I receive the initial payment so I can decide how much I can possibly make and calculate and I want to promote my music more in general as well so I think it's worth it. And SoundCloud never asked me for what my PayPal account is which also made me not sure about it and I don't know where to submit that information either. For my problem specifically, I would appreciate customer support like over the phone which would probably be better but I don't believe that is offered. Artist name is: Deadass Finessed. If you can, check out my songs and my profile as well. Thanks.
icon

Best answer by Todd Johns 17 April 2018, 19:39

. I also plan on buying a promotion package for $99 which will get me over 24,000 plays for each song but want to do that once I receive the initial payment so I can decide how much I can possibly make.................
Who is offering this package?
View original

5 replies

Userlevel 4
. I also plan on buying a promotion package for $99 which will get me over 24,000 plays for each song but want to do that once I receive the initial payment so I can decide how much I can possibly make.................
Who is offering this package?
It's called Music promotion club.com.
Userlevel 7
Badge +3
Hi there,

Sorry about any confusion around this. It looks like you're currently on the waiting list for SoundCloud Premier rather then being onboarded to the program already. (That is where you'd be asked for your PayPal address).

Other then that, please be sure to review our terms of use before spending money & possibly breaching the ToU. Here's an article on the matter, including the link to the terms.

https://help.soundcloud.com/hc/en-us/articles/115003447387-Using-promotional-services

Cheers
Mathis

why soundcloud don't axcepp bankcards like bankcontact and mastro card for belguim so i cant wire money off my bank to you to get a pro programm mondly

Hi there,

Sorry about any confusion around this. It looks like you're currently on the waiting list for SoundCloud Premier rather then being onboarded to the program already. (That is where you'd be asked for your PayPal address).

Other then that, please be sure to review our terms of use before spending money & possibly breaching the ToU. Here's an article on the matter, including the link to the terms.

https://help.soundcloud.com/hc/en-us/articles/115003447387-Using-promotional-services

Cheers
Mathis