Answered

People are not unliking my songs but the likes disappeared, can you please help me?

• 24 February 2017
  • 7 replies

Everytime I log onto SoundCloud I notice that my likes are starting to disappear, can I get them back and is there a reason for this? I hope you can help me out, thank you graciously for your time.
icon

Best answer by s l i g h t 25 February 2017, 21:17

These could have been spam accounts that do instant likes on new uploads, so they'll be doing this to other users too. If anyone reports these fake accounts and they get deleted, all the likes they've done will disappear.

You say people are not unliking your songs, but this isn't something you get notifications about here.
View original

7 replies

Userlevel 6
Badge +1
These could have been spam accounts that do instant likes on new uploads, so they'll be doing this to other users too. If anyone reports these fake accounts and they get deleted, all the likes they've done will disappear.

You say people are not unliking your songs, but this isn't something you get notifications about here.
I have the same problem, I get a notification that I've got a "like" but when I go on the trak the number hasn't changed.
I get this nearly every day, and the accounts of the people in question are still there........... :?

Okay, thank you for the reply but I can tell the difference between a spam account and an actual user who likes my songs, for instance please check the attached image as an example.

Clearly that is a regular user and not a spam account yet their like does not register with my song. This has happened on several different occassions where regular users (not spam bots, I can tell the difference) has liked my songs yet has never registered and their accounts have not been deleted either. Is there some sort of glitch in the system that I just dont quite understand?
I'm having the same problem. My likes keep disappearing. Sometimes they'll reappear weeks later then disappear again. I know the users liking my stuff aren't bots because I can see they're active on SC and have links to their other social media... Any one found a solution for this yet?
It may be a glitch in the soundcloud system, I even done the Soundcloud pro for a month thinking it could be a spoof to make people buy it, but still disappearing, unless the like is from a follower, in that case now it works.............
If it's a glitch, do you know how I could fix it? Same goes for the followers who liked my tracks - the likes disappear and so do the followers - I know they're not bots because I've checked their profiles and their attached social media - some of the likes and followers have been blogs, DJ's and labels. It's been happening for the last three months now.. I can't consider upgrading to pro until these glitches are fixed. Any advice is mucho appreciated!
Sorry, I haven't got a clue! I wish someone from the staff would explain...... 😠