Answered

Play count not showing up despite a supposed fix

• 7 May 2019
  • 4 replies

3 of my most recent songs, which i've uploaded in the past month, have no plays. They have likes, and I've confirmed with friends that they have listened to it, but I can't see any plays in my stats or on any device. Also, i'm pretty sure that the view count on my other songs have frozen. This was an apparent problem almost a month ago that many people complained about, and it was supposedly fixed. But that is definitely not the case. Can y'all fix this? Thanks

EDIT: I went to status.soundcloud.com and there it said that on April 15 the bug appeared, and that they're working on it. April 15 was 2 or 3 weeks ago, and there isn't anything on the website saying it's fixed. I hope they're trying to fix it, cause I wouldn't think that a bug like this would take over 2 weeks to fix.
icon

Best answer by Mathis 7 May 2019, 11:49

Hi WilBo,

Hmm, I just went ahead and listened to your recently uploaded tracks and the plays are registering just fine for me actually. Can you see the plays on your end now as well?
View original

4 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +3
Hi WilBo,

Hmm, I just went ahead and listened to your recently uploaded tracks and the plays are registering just fine for me actually. Can you see the plays on your end now as well?
Hi WilBo,

Hello Mathis I need your help ASAP my page has totally disappeared I did research and this isn’t the first time it happened to SoundCloud accounts pls help url is

http://soundcloud.com/producer23
same here my whole page is back to 0 plays i'm confused.

https://m.soundcloud.com/user-163661127
Hi WilBo,

Yep, they resolved it. Kinda sucks though, cause none of the plays I got in the past month (while the problem was occuring) were updated. Now the 3 songs I uploaded have only 1 or 2 plays, rather than the amount I actually got this past month. Oh well!