Solved

Play Counter is frozen

Show first post

64 replies

Having the same problem, also not counting plays from iOS and everything else on my recent track so not so sure it’s just a pc problem
having the same problem, cant belive soundcloud hasn't said anything yet
Same problem here for the last 3 days - no counts whatsoever.
Userlevel 4
Badge +1
@Mathis - any news about this issue from your quarters? - greetings - D
Userlevel 3
Any news?
Same issue have had about 10-15 people send videos of them playing my music dancing to it. Views have not been counted, checked by logging out and trying to play song while logged out, plays did not budge. This has resulted in loss of hundreds of plays on my music and feel like I have been cheated.
I think this is PC/Browser related only

I think android and ios are going thru

I think soundcloud Is trying to solve the problem before announcing it to cover their butts.

I think my brain is finally fried from this.

don't set this as answered when you provided no kind of answer. We need devs to see the post
I'm having the same problem, since Friday a track I released has not been counting plays. It was a private track for a while and I decided to make it public.
Souncloud are just not dealing with this and has being a problem all weekend,,,just not on,,,,they are well and in particular when people are paying subsciptions,,,, very hard to get through to them,,,no real emails etc,,,,i have had lots of plays all weekend but none counted,,,i am not impressed,,,,soundcloud need to fix this and asap,,,
Come on soundcloud,,,,you should have people working at the weekend,,,,this is not the way to run a business and expect people then to pay for their subscriptions,,,, people need to let soundcloud know that this is not acceptable,,,, we artists work hard to get our music out there and to get hard earned plays,,,and then to have this all weekend no plays counted,,,, not on
Userlevel 3

I think this is PC/Browser related only

I think android and ios are going thru

I think soundcloud Is trying to solve the problem before announcing it to cover their butts.

I think my brain is finally fried from this.
don't set this as answered when you provided no kind of answer. We need devs to see the post

this was not on purpose, but i can't set it as unanswered again!!!
Userlevel 3
any news?
Userlevel 1
They've just got back to me via email saying that they are aware of play count/stats issues, will pass my case to the developers.
Userlevel 1
They've just got back to me via email saying that they are aware of play count/stats issues, will pass my case to the developers.

I just got the same email saying the same thing.

@ella-ela When I was re-reading through threads I saw why you were so upset with this, I hope your campaign isn't a total loss. cheers!