Answered

Play's not showing

• 13 April 2019
  • 7 replies

Userlevel 1
Hello, I uploaded a song (+/- 2 days ago) and it has gotten some likes but it isn't showing the amount of plays the song got. Does anyone know why this is and if i can fix it?

What i've already tried:
-reloading the page
-Logging off and on
-look at the stats (also not registering)

Thanks in advance
icon

Best answer by Mathis 16 April 2019, 12:06

Hi everyone,

Apologies about the inconveniences this might have caused. Our engineers let us know that play counts are showing up properly again. Backfilling the play counts from the period when they were not showing might take some time. Thank you for hanging in there.
Closing this topic in order to keep communication in one place. If you have further questions about this, please post here.
View original

This topic has been closed for comments

7 replies

Same here too,
https://soundcloud.com/secondtolastplace/now-rest
3 likes, no plays and I know my friends have viewed it.
Userlevel 1
Yeah ive just uploaded and have had a few of my followers comment but i do not see plays - Obviously an issue but they have fixed these things in the past i have faith in SC
Userlevel 1
Same here.

Plays been slow/frozen for the past 24 hours & nobody from sound Cloud seems to care.

I guess they dont care

Why should they, they are getting automatically paid no matter what. I wish there was a system that when the site failed, the payments also failed, then I am sure they would be more communicative.
its happening the same to me, we need support from soundcloud i just upgraded to soundcloud go and this happens
Userlevel 2
Same here.

Plays been slow/frozen for the past 24 hours & nobody from sound Cloud seems to care.

I guess they dont care
Having the same issue. It has been going on for a few days now. Seems like it broke Friday or Saturday. I was curious if it was just me or what, but at least it is good to know others are having this issue as well?

I hope it gets sorted out soon though.
Userlevel 7
Badge +3
Hi everyone,

Apologies about the inconveniences this might have caused. Our engineers let us know that play counts are showing up properly again. Backfilling the play counts from the period when they were not showing might take some time. Thank you for hanging in there.
Closing this topic in order to keep communication in one place. If you have further questions about this, please post here.