Answered

Play Stats/Playlists/Questions

• 25 June 2016
  • 1 reply

I'm very confused by some of the things I see withinSouncloud. First are the plays. On one of my tracks I had just under 13,000 plays and then all of a sudden the it has less than 10,000... That's a 3,000 play reduction on one song. I work extremely hard producing my music and showcasing it on this platform not to mention I spend about $500 a track for mixing & mastering to have this happen. Additionally on another track I had the plays reduced by 1,500. This is the second time this has happened The first time the reduction was only in the hundreds but this time around its in thousands. Not only that... I just posted a track on one of the groups I joined... Posted my new song (that at the time had approximately 580 plays) and when I posted it on the group it showed the song only having 73 plays. What is going on with all this. Very alarming and disheartening 😞
icon

Best answer by Mathis 28 June 2016, 10:05

Hi Shay-D Kid,

My sincere apologies about this confusion, I can understand this must be frustrating. Our engineering team let us know they're running a rather large maintenance job on the stats services. More info on this can be found here. We're hoping to be able and provide more stable and reliable stats after that maintenance and moving forward.

All the best to you,
Mathis
View original

1 reply

Userlevel 7
Badge +3
Hi Shay-D Kid,

My sincere apologies about this confusion, I can understand this must be frustrating. Our engineering team let us know they're running a rather large maintenance job on the stats services. More info on this can be found here. We're hoping to be able and provide more stable and reliable stats after that maintenance and moving forward.

All the best to you,
Mathis