Question

Plays and plays in total

• 31 October 2015
  • 9 replies

What is the different plays and plays in total as they show up as 2 different numbers

9 replies

Hello, I have the same problem. The number of plays shown beneeth every track is different to the number in the bar chart! In fact, even the number showed in the bar chart is completly different to the number shown in the list on the right hand side. As you can see on here:

Userlevel 7
Badge +3
Hello, I have the same problem. The number of plays shown beneeth every track is different to the number in the bar chart! In fact, even the number showed in the bar chart is completly different to the number shown in the list on the right hand side. As you can see on here:
Hi there,

Thanks for getting in touch & sorry about the confusion. There was a bug that was causing inconsistencies. Our engineers have now put a fix for this into place. This is why you're seeing 74 plays in one place, but 130 in another place. This has now been fixed. The Plays-indicator in the upper left shows your total plays rather then the plays for one track, hence the difference.

I hope this makes sense. Sorry again about the confusion with this.
Hi,

This bug is happening to me currently. Which number is correct? When will the 'bug' be fixed?
Hi,

I have three different counts (not only) for my most played track.

1. On stats-page overall: 457
2. On stats-page song-stats: 449
3. On my Profil or track pages: 447

confusion has no end... :(
Andreas
Bug is happening on "Friday Street", a song I posted on Saturday morning, 26th March. Summary stats barchart on the right hand side of the dedicated stats page appears to capture all plays, whereas the individual song page has not been updating since the clocks were put forward in the UK on Sunday morning.
I'm having the exact same issue.
Hi,

This bug is happening to me currently. Which number is correct? When will the 'bug' be fixed?
Yeah im getting screwed over!
On my total plays in the stats... it says i have 892 plays...
But on my profile when normal people look at it... it only says i have 696 plays...
Whats the deal??? why are the other 200 plays not showing up on my page and only in my stats???
I'm having same problem. It says we have 479 plays but then right below it says "most played track" (which we only have 1) has been played 1647 times. Which one is correct?