Question

Plays are not showing up! (Big issue for everyone)!

Userlevel 2
I published a beautiful track just to see the play count remain as nothing. Ruined my comeback after a 5 month pause. - at least the likes are working. I can multiply that number with my average play/like ratio to kinda get a clue on what I'm at..

The lack of activity from stuff also brings up questions. Is soundcloud being attacked?

This topic has been closed for comments

16 replies

I have the same problem it really sucks...
Userlevel 2
Same problem.

Getting likes but no plays
I'm having the same problem too
I have the same problem since yesterday! People have told me the views don't show up on my profile.
same issue
Same for me, i get likes and comments but 0 plays, and also it happens when i play someone else's tracks, it's like i haven't listened to them. This problem since 3 or 4 days.
Userlevel 1
I have same problem
Having the same issue it’s very annoying. I know ppl have been playing my tracks I have gained likes but my plays don’t change at all.
No plays for me aswell. I'm not paying Soundcloud Pro anymore.
Userlevel 3
i can't understand why we don't get any statement or information from Soundcloud about this.
wish how did you end up with the plays then? mine are still not showing basically what im asking is how did you fix it? and your tracks are dope man keep up the good and hard work.
Userlevel 3
i think it is working again,but i am not sure
Userlevel 3
WaveMekaniks wrote:

wish how did you end up with the plays then? mine are still not showing basically what im asking is how did you fix it? and your tracks are dope man keep up the good and hard work.

thank you
what for?
PLEASE HELP I HAVE THE SAME ISSUE!
Userlevel 7
Badge +3
Hi everyone,

Apologies about the inconveniences this might have caused. Our engineers let us know that play counts are showing up properly again. Backfilling the play counts from the period when they were not showing might take some time. Thank you for hanging in there.

Closing this topic in order to keep communication in one place. If you have further questions about this, please post here.