Answered

Plays missing?

• 5 June 2018
  • 1 reply

Today I logged into Soundcloud and my plays went down? I'm really confused lol, like they're missing.
I do NOT buy plays or anything, all organic growth.
icon

Best answer by Mathis 5 June 2018, 17:46

Hey everyone,

Thanks for writing in on the Community, I’ll try and clarify what’s going on. Our stats system has a real time system, and then a monthly batch system. This is to ensure all counts are correctly recorded and are as accurate as possible. The monthly batch system is implemented at the end of every month, which irons out any inconsistencies that you have seen between different stats views or counts.

Please note that for a few days (usually around the end/beginning of every month), there can be a difference in numbers between play counts under your tracks and what is shown in your Stats or you might simply notice a slight drop in numbers too. If it’s useful, you can consider the count from your Stats to be the most accurate. However, the play counts should align across the platform a few days into each month.

It might help to clear your browser/app’s cache if you wish to refresh your play counts.

I hope that explains the drop you may have seen, sorry for any inconvenience and thanks for your patience.

Cheers
Mathis
View original

1 reply

Userlevel 7
Badge +3
Hey everyone,

Thanks for writing in on the Community, I’ll try and clarify what’s going on. Our stats system has a real time system, and then a monthly batch system. This is to ensure all counts are correctly recorded and are as accurate as possible. The monthly batch system is implemented at the end of every month, which irons out any inconsistencies that you have seen between different stats views or counts.

Please note that for a few days (usually around the end/beginning of every month), there can be a difference in numbers between play counts under your tracks and what is shown in your Stats or you might simply notice a slight drop in numbers too. If it’s useful, you can consider the count from your Stats to be the most accurate. However, the play counts should align across the platform a few days into each month.

It might help to clear your browser/app’s cache if you wish to refresh your play counts.

I hope that explains the drop you may have seen, sorry for any inconvenience and thanks for your patience.

Cheers
Mathis