Answered

PLAYS NOT UPDATING .... WHATS HAPPENING?

• 13 April 2019
  • 7 replies

Userlevel 2
Plays have been frozen for the past 24 hours

Whats going on? soundcloud staff doesnt seem to care either..... Not getting any acknowledgment from them
icon

Best answer by Mathis 16 April 2019, 12:00

Hi everyone,

Apologies about the inconveniences this might have caused. Our engineers let us know that play counts are showing up properly again. Backfilling the play counts from the period when they were not showing might take some time. Thank you for hanging in there.

Closing this topic in order to keep communication in one place. If you have further questions about this, please post here.
View original

This topic has been closed for comments

7 replies

UGHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!
Userlevel 1
idk between the stats problem, the lack of response from staff, & what appears to be a massive influx of spam posts about abortion pills. I'm starting to think soundcloud is either on fire or being attacked. lol
My plays have been frozen for 2 days now.
My plays are currently frozen for my most recent track, is anyone else still experiencing this?
Same problem here, track gone from 96-101 since Friday even though dozens more people have played it, including me logging out and playing it a bunch to check as well as having a bunch of friends play it to check. Fix it SoundCloud!!!
Userlevel 1
we tested this in another thread,

browser plays are not being recorded

mobile (ios/android) plays are however

it has been happening for at least 3-4 days now

sound cloud hasn't responded to anyone or acknowledged the issue
Userlevel 7
Badge +3
Hi everyone,

Apologies about the inconveniences this might have caused. Our engineers let us know that play counts are showing up properly again. Backfilling the play counts from the period when they were not showing might take some time. Thank you for hanging in there.

Closing this topic in order to keep communication in one place. If you have further questions about this, please post here.