I see that the tracks have comments by the counter but the comments don't show up, neither in the wave form display nor in the comments section of the track.
About the tracks:
1. The tracks were both started with in "private" mode, with comments deactivated
2. The tracks have received multiple updates of the song in private mode
3. Then later I have set the tracks public with comments enabled
4. I see comments coming, a.) by the notification bell and b.) by the comment count
5. Again one or two updates of the song
It's very dissatisfying to see comments coming in, but they are blatantly "ignored to be displayed" by soundcloud.
The most annoying about the situation is, that I cannot reply appropriately to people commenting...
BTW: Just to be precise - I have BOUGHT a SC abo only for the reason of being able to update songs AND NOT losing comments. What I got is now - I can update songs and not get any comments. Please fix
Please fix, or give instructions how I can repair myself
Best answer by Mathis
This might merely be a matter of adjusting your settings - when you go and edit your track, choose the "Berechtigungen" tab and tick the box that says "Kommentare anzeigen", then save you changes. Does this help?