Answered

Received message suddenly disappeared

• 3 March 2018
  • 2 replies

I received a message recently from a promoter who I was looking to get back in touch with but when I went on my messages today the message disappeared and I cant retrieve or recall it at all. I forgot the username so I can't look for the person.

Any idea why or how that may have happened?

Any way to look back at message history and find the message hidden somewhere else?

Maybe I accidentally archived it and if that's the case how can I unarchive it?

Sorry for all the questions but I can't put my finger on why in the slightest this would happen so if anybody could point me in the right direction that would be very helpful. Thanks.
icon

Best answer by s l i g h t 3 March 2018, 10:44

Messages disappear if the sender has had their profile deleted. What sort of "promotion"? Saying they can repost your track to their network of 500K listeners, if you pay them?
View original

2 replies

Userlevel 6
Badge +1
Messages disappear if the sender has had their profile deleted. What sort of "promotion"? Saying they can repost your track to their network of 500K listeners, if you pay them?
Lol I did consider that... this dude sounded a little more on the realer side since he actually commented on my beats and tailored a message to me specifically as opposed to a false-promise email blast. But thanks, I'm probably better off losing it haha