Question

Serious "Followers" AND "Following" Counter bug

Show first post

50 replies

Hi Marti,

Can you please tell me what number the counter has stopped at for followers and following?

Thanks,
Gina

Hello, my acount says i follow 185 people when i only follow 85
Hi Marti,

Can you please tell me what number the counter has stopped at for followers and following?

Thanks,
Gina

sound cloud you seam too be under attack
Hi Marti,

Thanks,
Gina

same here! We follow 80 people and it says we follow 494. Could you please fix it?
are they actualy working on a fix for this ? or dont they care
Hi Marti,

Thanks,
Gina

i have the same problem i follow 12 people and it says that i follow 113 !!
Userlevel 1
Hi Marti,

Thanks,
Gina

i follow around 10 and it says 696 fucke me right
Hi Marti,

Thanks,
Gina

im having the same issue , i won't let me follow more than 723 people.
each time i follow someone it automatically unfollows them back.
i can't follow 2000 profiles.
Hi Marti,

Thanks,
Gina

i follow 28 and it says i follow 48
Hi Marti,

Thanks,
Gina

Have the same problem. I follow 24 things and, however, get 364 indicated.
Userlevel 1
i give up im gunna stop paaying
is there anyway we can talk with at least with one fucking person that works with soundcloud ? we all pay for the service and they have nothing but BUGS! and not a fucking reply..
Hey Soundcloud, I'm also having extreme issues with the follower count...I should have well over 17K followers, but I've been stuck at 16,800 for almost two months...I thought it was because I was losing traction or followers? But I've recently gone through my history and it appears like I'm still getting a lot of followers, yet the count is still not updating. It's really concerning.. I appreciate everything you guys do for independent artists like myself, but am concerned about the service I'm paying for and if it's even worth it to keep using it as my main host 😞 -- have a big release coming out tomorrow too 😞
Userlevel 5
Hey Soundcloud, I'm also having extreme issues with the follower count...I should have well over 17K followers, but I've been stuck at 16,800 for almost two months...I thought it was because I was losing traction or followers? But I've recently gone through my history and it appears like I'm still getting a lot of followers, yet the count is still not updating. It's really concerning.. I appreciate everything you guys do for independent artists like myself, but am concerned about the service I'm paying for and if it's even worth it to keep using it as my main host 😞 -- have a big release coming out tomorrow too 😞
so disrespectful and downright inexcusable.
Hi Marti,

Thanks,
Gina

pareil meme soussi je suis abonné a 25 personnes, et il indique 666 je comprend pas ..
je vais supprimer mon compte je crois
Impossible de follow n'importe qu'elle personne
Impossible to follow anybody
Hi Marti,

Thanks,
Gina

gina you serve nothing , you say that this bug will be resolved , nothing after long months of waiting
Userlevel 5
How can this still be a genuine Problem? This is either DELIBERATE or you have been attacked. Please provide details as to why this thread has comments of over 8 plus months?!!!! I have screenshots of this thread and i encourage everyone to do so in an effort to keep this issue TRANSPARENT. GINA, where have you been? What is the explanation for this? What is being done to fix this? We are talking about a fundamental feature of this product being dysfunctional for upwards of a year. Same crap, i gain two followers and my count decreases by 2 or 3 ...or some very annoying increment!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

We deserve respect, a functioning product and detailed information.

HAVE A CHipper AND blessed DAY.
Today i noticed that my followers plus the people i follow, turned back to normal, there were still some people i dont remember following but i changed it and it looks ok, as it should always be, so i guess its a matter of time for the rest of the users. soundcloud finally did something 😛
Hi Marti,

Thanks,
Gina

Problem with my Follewers and Followins,Monday 1285 follewers-today 1188 only three days,every day in the last months.
Hi Marti,

Thanks,
Gina

I have the same problem, that's been going on for ages! I've queried it before but to no avail 😞 My counter hasn't been above 290 for well over a year, despite getting a steady number of notifications that people are following. I can't believe there is an equal number of 'unfollowers' each day keeping things static or moving the number down....just doesn't ring true. Although maybe it's a steady flow of people leaving soundcloud because of this issue? Would be wonderful if you could sort out this bug...it doesn't impare the listening enjoyment, but it's an irritation. Thanks so much!
Hi Marti,

Thanks,
Gina

Someone made a really good point that some of us pay for your service...please, please sort out this glitch, or at least tell us what you're doing about it...it's been going on for soooo long!...otherwise I will have to stop paying for pro too 😕
Userlevel 5
THIS IS STILL HAPPENING on July 18, 2016.. A MONTH has past since my last inquiry. Why is my follower count staggering and hovering around a number. It is obviously an algorithmic problem in the coding. HAVE YOU BEEN hacked? What is the explanation?
Userlevel 5
Today i noticed that my followers plus the people i follow, turned back to normal, there were still some people i dont remember following but i changed it and it looks ok, as it should always be, so i guess its a matter of time for the rest of the users. soundcloud finally did something 😛
Incorrect. This has not been fixed, nor have users been given a recent update on the timeline for the fix. To be clear. Thanks!
The same problem, followers count it stuck on 178! every day getting notifications. + 4 or more followers. Counter isn't changing
I've commented in a few other threads about this same issue. I had no idea this problem has been affecting so many people for over a year now (My count got stuck a few months ago).

Soundcloud, Get a real help/support desk, or Fix the problem that thousands of people have been reporting.

For almost 8 years I've used this service, and sung it's praises to any aspiring musician or podcaster I meet. I've given you $100 of my hard earned dollars because the service worked like a charm and I wanted to contribute to keep it going.

Not fixing a simple problem like this, and not even setting up a real support/help desk email/chat service so that way users, many of them PAYING users can get answers to their problems?

Your customer support is basically the equivalent of a giant middle finger. If you guys don't step your game up, I won't be renewing my pro membership in june.