Question

Stats - not showing listeners and summary counts not matching plays

I'm not sure what's going on with your stats service but it's flakey again - I'm getting data on plays and country of listeners but not on the users for the past 2 days. This had happened also the previous day but then rectified itself so what I'm seeing is plays per track, country of listener and then "No signed in listeners..." but I don't accept that I've gone in from signed in listeners to NO signed in listeners. Problem presents for 5th and 6th July and I guess for 7th also. Can you please advise.

Edited to add that the summary stats do not match the plays underneath. Something very dodgy going on with the stat counting and display. Please respond.

29 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +3
Hi MonnoDB,

Can you take a screenshot that exemplifies this from your end? This way I can present this to our engineering team to look into.

Cheers
Mathis
Having the same issue. Stats don't show who played
I am having the same issue.
Mathis wrote:

Hi MonnoDB,

Can you take a screenshot that exemplifies this from your end? This way I can present this to our engineering team to look into.

Cheers
Mathis

can you please look into two songs on my page, also please? I uploaded them simultaneously, but also at the same time, having maxed out my time (free version) Perhaps this is the reason for the glitch. My track shows no plays at all, while the numerical stats indicate plays. The graph scripts indicate that I have plays, but the actual graph itself looks confused. "Kiss" and "Stand Back" thankyou
same here
Mathis wrote:

Hi MonnoDB,

Cheers
Mathis

Mathis wrote:

Hi MonnoDB,

Cheers
Mathis

Hope this helps Mathis
Hi Mathis, thanks for responding.

Screen shots as requested. Still seeing non-matching plays versus details below and still no detail on the listeners - just the country of origin nothing else.

Karen

Yeah I'm experiencing this also on my latest mix which was uploaded yesterday.
same dude
me too, since July 6, 2016. And I am using the upgraded version.
Mathis wrote:

Hi MonnoDB,

Cheers
Mathis

I have the same issue since july 6. And I am on the PRO version.
me too, on pro version, since July 6.
Guess what! I have also been having the same problem on my pro account Since July 7th or 8th
Same problem with me for too long. Anyway I can get this fixed??? Please.
Thanks.
Hi. I'm having stats issues too - pro account, no problems until last week. But the last 6 private tunes I've uploaded recently show 1 or no plays on the stream version, but 5/6 plays in the stats-overview page - it's been stuck like this for a good few days - any feedback on when this is likely to be fixed would be very useful thanks!
Hi, I am having this same issue. Stats haven't been showing who played since July 6th. I am on a Pro account.
Patrick

Likewise. Individual listener stats won't show on any individual tracks. or in the over stats tab..
To expland - just explored some more of my recent tracks (uploaded during the last month or so) and things are looking seriously confused:

- 1 private track has no plays under waveform, but on stats page (lifetime), 6 plays under location (UK), but no plays overall.
- 1 private track has 3 plays under waveform. On stats page (lifetime), this figure actually matches overall plays, but then it states it has 32 plays under location (UK)... this track was sent to 1 person privately, so I'm pretty sure there's no way it has been played 33 times 🙂
- 1 private track has no plays under waveform, but on stats page (lifetime), 2 plays under location (UK), but again, no plays overall. But, I only shared it with one person and I know this listener isn't UK based so I'm not convinced the location mapping is working either.
- 1 private track has 1 play under waveform, but on stats page (lifetime), 1 play overall, but 6 plays under location (UK).

etc etc...

Boring post sorry, but just wanted to highlight the discrepencies between plays-under-waveform, overall-plays-on-stats-page, plays-based-on-location-in-stats-page etc.
Same here. Please fix this!

Thanks,
Mark

@MonnoDB Hi Karen! 😉

Mark Luto wrote:

Thanks,
Mark

@MonnoDB Hi Karen! 😉

Seems to work again now. 🙂
Mark Luto wrote:

Thanks,
Mark

@MonnoDB Hi Karen! 😉

okay, now the Hearts are back on the profile feed, but NO LISTENERS for July 10 and 11.
Hi there.. Happening again. Yesterday's plays not showing listeners for all but one play. Appears to have worked for the 2am (approx) play but not after that... Out of interest, have you rewritten this service or made a major change to it - it seems to have been flakey ever since your Go launch? Is this something you are actively working or just bug-fixing as we users report the problems? It would be good to understand the status of the problem within SC. Please also let me know if it is better to open a new Problem thread or if you are good with reopening this one, which has been set to solved. Thank you in advance,

Karen

(Hi@MarkLuto :))
Yeah, would be interested to hear an update, as I'm still experiencing many of the issues I outlined higher up in the thread.
Me too-this thread should not be designated as solved.