Answered

Stats not updating

• 13 April 2019
  • 7 replies

Hi there

Why my stats on every track don't update? I had messages from friends that have listened my tracks and liked it and I don't see any update on stats.
icon

Best answer by Mathis 16 April 2019, 11:35

Hey everyone,

Apologies about the inconveniences this might have caused. Our engineers let us know that play counts are showing up properly again. Backfilling the play counts from the period when they were not showing might take some time. Thank you for hanging in there.

Closing this topic in order to keep communication in one place. If you have further questions about this, please post here.
View original

This topic has been closed for comments

7 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +3
Hey everyone,

Apologies about the inconveniences this might have caused. Our engineers let us know that play counts are showing up properly again. Backfilling the play counts from the period when they were not showing might take some time. Thank you for hanging in there.

Closing this topic in order to keep communication in one place. If you have further questions about this, please post here.
Yup, seems to be a widespread problem. C’mon SoundCloud!
Same problem
Hi there

Why my stats on every track don't update? I had messages from friends that have listened my tracks and liked it and I don't see any update on stats.

same problem
Hello, my stats on my new track are not updating. I uploaded over 7 hours ago and it only has 17 plays but I have a very big social media presence. Should have way more by now
Userlevel 1
Same here play count dont update and i know i have quite many who listening since my tracks are spread on many big forums and so on.
And i get comments about the tracks thru the forums but play status is stuck.
Hope it will be solved soon since i have one track at #4 on a most played i hope the plays is counted for but just not showed 😉
Userlevel 3
i have the same problem