Question

Sudden 300 Song Listens

• 6 April 2017
  • 3 replies

Hello,

I was just wondering if it is possible to remove 300 song listens that were added via a website that sells Song Plays?

I responded to a message I received regarding Promoting My Music, and after signing up the company owner supplied 300 Song Plays to the track I sent forward for Promotion (Standing My Ground). Before this occurred, I asked him NOT to do so as I do not like misrepresenting myself or my music with false or fake song plays and I do not wish for this song to be taken down because of this.

Please let me know asap,

The Solo Maniac

3 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +3
Hi there,

We cannot remove those plays from the track I'm afraid. Please see here on our Help Center to learn more about promotional services on SoundCloud, and what it means to use them: https://help.soundcloud.com/hc/en-us/articles/115003447387-Using-promotional-services

Best
Mathis
@mathis My account has done the same thing with plays 35k random plays but the likes/reposts don't seem to go up. which seems abnormal. Its in the song "Miss Me" on my profile. Are these plays fake?
The same thing happened to me and I hate it. I'm fairly new so it looks so fake and looks like I bought plays but I didn't and now idk what to do!