Answered

The Custom range section within the Stats section of a song, has the "Apply Dates" button greyed out

• 18 April 2015
  • 1 reply

The Custom range section within the Stats section of a song, has the "Apply Dates" button greyed out.

So when I want to see how many plays a song of mine received during a certain time period, after I specify the time period, the "Apply Dates" button stays greyed out.

This problem occurs when using both Google Chrome, and Safari as web browsers.

Any help?
icon

Best answer by Dubstep.fm 18 April 2015, 16:36

there might be some unusual behavior going on here... pro accounts will have more stats options than a standard account if im not mistaken.

i just tested by viewing overall stats, then if i select custom range, any new 'TO' date i select has no effect and the apply dates button stays greyed out. only if i change the 'FROM' date will it become clickable.
View original

1 reply

Userlevel 5
Badge
there might be some unusual behavior going on here... pro accounts will have more stats options than a standard account if im not mistaken.

i just tested by viewing overall stats, then if i select custom range, any new 'TO' date i select has no effect and the apply dates button stays greyed out. only if i change the 'FROM' date will it become clickable.