Question

Think I'm getting botted views from something called 'Mopidy'. What should I do next?

I uploaded a track 4 days ago. Roughly 2 days ago I was around the 300 mark with about 27 likes. In the space of about 30 minutes yesterday the plays went up by about 1500 with no new likes/reposts/comments etc. Stopped around 1800. Now today it's went up by another 1500 & only has 33 likes. I've checked the stats & all of the plays seem to be coming from a third-party app called Mopidy. I haven't got this linked to my account, nor have I ever heard of it before. The views are still going up as I type this.

I'm worried because they seem like fake plays despite me never attempting to buy fake plays once in all the years I've been on Soundcloud. I know faking plays can lead to you getting banned as well but I had nothing to do with this. I've tried changing the URL to the track several times, putting it as private & filing a complaint to Soundcloud but have had no luck. Confused as to what to do next.

The link to the track in question is here (if that helps) - https://soundcloud.com/sutherlandyo/sutherlandneverthat

0 replies

Be the first to reply!