Answered

This help community doesn’t help at all

I’ve aksed multiple times, reached out multiple times, made threads about the same topic multiple times. All I need is my following number reset. I’m currently following nobody but it shows me following 2 people. So far I’ve seen many others who have this problem too. Only difference is, they are smaller accounts. I actually generate a lot of plays, and traction and have a following count of 16K. Although I am on other platforms, Soundcloud is my main platform for music, so I’d appreciate it if this issue could be fixed. Is there only one moderator on here? Where’s the “Help”?
This is the last thread I am making.
I’m sure nobody will answer to it and this problem will never be fixed.
Thanks for reading.
And for shits and laughs I will tag @Mathisbut I’m sure he will somehow magically not see this one as well. Thanks SoundCloud, you’re a real help.
icon

Best answer by Mathis 14 May 2018, 11:48

Hey PRXJEK,

Magically, I somehow came across this topic of yours and have triggered a job on our backend for the follower count to be rebuilt for your profile. Please give this ~24 hours, but after that, the 2 should turn into a 0 at last.

I can understand your frustration about this. This one is a nasty bug that has indeed been around for a minute to say the least. I'll report again to the engineering team, but cannot say when this can be addressed in a way that our support team does not have to put in manual work.

Sorry about all the hassle.

All the best
Mathis

P.S.: I'll remove the other topics you've started about this. Hope that's ok.
View original

2 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +3
Hey PRXJEK,

Magically, I somehow came across this topic of yours and have triggered a job on our backend for the follower count to be rebuilt for your profile. Please give this ~24 hours, but after that, the 2 should turn into a 0 at last.

I can understand your frustration about this. This one is a nasty bug that has indeed been around for a minute to say the least. I'll report again to the engineering team, but cannot say when this can be addressed in a way that our support team does not have to put in manual work.

Sorry about all the hassle.

All the best
Mathis

P.S.: I'll remove the other topics you've started about this. Hope that's ok.
Thank you so much.
I’m so glad you found my topic this is all I am frustrated about in terms of SoundCloud, I love the platform, I’ve become fairly successful on it. The following bug is the only thing that I’ve been disappointed with as of lately. Sorry for the rudeness and sarcasm in the post, you’re right I was frustrated.
But thank you for doing this, it really means a lot. Much love @Mathis