Question

Top 50 Charts won't show some deserving track

• 7 April 2016
  • 5 replies

I'm looking at the Trap top 50 charts for some days now, I see it updates every day, but I'm listening to some deserving tracks, tagged correctly, that generates more thank 100k plays a week that won't show up in the chart.

I already read the support page, the tracks are released as "public" and are tagged correctly.

Even if the period of time that the chart displays is the past 7 days, starting from today it should be from 26th March to 1st April, the tracks should already appear.

What is up with the algorithm?

5 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +2
Hi,

The algorithm takes into consideration fast plays volume. So while some tracks are private other public tracks are generating plays and even if the private tracks gets switched public and catches up in play count it still didn't get there as fast as the public track did.

-Gina
Hi,

The algorithm takes into consideration fast plays volume. So while some tracks are private other public tracks are generating plays and even if the private tracks gets switched public and catches up in play count it still didn't get there as fast as the public track did.

-Gina

I understand, but, as I wrote, the tracks a PUBLIC and released as PUBLIC, and are generating more than 100k plays weekly.
I understand, but, as I wrote, the tracks a PUBLIC and released as PUBLIC, and are generating more than 100k plays weekly.
Hi,

-Gina

all my tracks are public as well, I was in the top 50 charts for trap...my track "SHOW YA MY HUSTLE was ranked #43 and moved up to #21 and after that nothing....and my play count has been very consistent...I also am generating 100k or more weekly with this track and ranked #1 on other sites...so please explain
Hi,

-Gina

https://soundcloud.com/deez-beatz_4/beatz-eternal-music-show-ya-my-hustleft-sherm-stikprod-by-deez-beatz once again, I understand about the way the chart system works, but if my track is still averaging over 100k plays a day and close to 500k plays for the week...then I ask you why is it so hard to keep it on the top 50 trap charts..i had 2 tracks last week that was in the #1 and #2 spot on the top 50 trap charts ....and "SHOW YA MY HUSTLE" is still doing great...