Question

Tracks not showing for public even though they are not set for private

• 25 March 2016
  • 3 replies

all but 3 of my songs are private, yet they are still set as public, this comes after trying to monetize the songs. i used one service that didn't ask for management of my account but i switched to another one that did because i thought it'd be the better one. could this be the problem it only just started today but i am very worried and frustrated By this. I've already contacted the first service but they claimed its nothing on there end.

3 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +3
Hi there,

I highly recommend to reach out to your account manager at SoundCloud, or to your distributor. They will be able to assist with this most efficiently.

All the best
Mathis
I've reached out to both, in fact I've just received an email this morning from my account manager and they both say its something to take this up with soundcloud not them. i can't get a straight answer from anyone.
Userlevel 7
Badge +3
I've reached out to both, in fact I've just received an email this morning from my account manager and they both say its something to take this up with soundcloud not them. i can't get a straight answer from anyone.
Hi there Chri$,

Just came across this conversation. Sorry to hear your distributors cannot help with that either. I'm currently not 100% sure I can help with this ultimately, but if you're still facing the issue, can you try and explain the issue a bit further please?

Are you saying that your tracks become private once you enable them for monetization? If so, how does that look in fact? Are you seeing the small padlock next to your track, or is there a note that the track is not available in your region?

The more details we can get from you, the better we can try and help.

Cheers
Mathis