Question

Why cant i see my likes?

Cant see any of my likes on all my songs

18 replies

Userlevel 6
Hi there,

Thanks for visiting the help forums :)

This is a known issue that the Soundcloud engineers are working on, not sure what the timescale is likely to be at the moment for a fix to be implmented but rest assured it is being dealt with.

http://status.soundcloud.com/post/114788604415/likes-disappearing#note-container

Regards

DJ R.I.P
This reply was created from a merged topic originally titled I can't see my likes and their is no like or download button on my tracks. I also....

I can't see my likes and their is no like or download button on my tracks. I also have a pro plan which makes it more annoying. I am using the web page on a macbook pro 13.
Userlevel 7
Badge +2
This reply was created from a merged topic originally titled I can't see my likes and their is no like or download button on my tracks. I also....

I can't see my likes and their is no like or download button on my tracks. I also have a pro plan which makes it more annoying. I am using the web page on a macbook pro 13.

Hang in there, we're working on it!

-Gina
All my likes are gone since a week.

I deleted my cache, but the likes are still gone. Any idea Soundcloud ??
My likes are all gone in a sudden? Can someone look at it? Thank you.
Mine did likewise! Also, everyone's are gone! (except on my 'likes' page and song pages)
Userlevel 5
was just going to post same thing,all likeshavedisappeared even though my last sets just had a few?!
My likes disappear if I refresh my page. Friends can also not see my likes but I can see everyone else's but not my own?
I haven't been able to see my likes for over a week now. I can see them if I use the soundcloud app on my phone, but not if I go to soundcloud on my computer.
mine disappeared just now where are they when will they be back?
cannot see my likes!
Userlevel 5
whats the point in having a likes button when you cant see them??? cant see any likes at all,apart from notifications of likes,plus cant see download numbers on everyones sets/tracks,this place is a complete mess,downhill sooo fast this place is going,complete shambles! when i play my sets on my phone it keeps buffering,so cant listen and im a pro user aswell,joke dot com cloud!!!
I listen to my music through my likes so soundcloud better fix this.. I have THREE years worth of songs in my likes that I listen to on a daily basis and the only platform I can listen to my likes is on my phone.
Same problem with me!
I just refreshed the page and likes are gone!
Somebody please help me 😞
I found a fix! Go to your profile page and add to the web address "/likes". So if your profile page is www.soundcloud.com/johndoe, change this to www.soundcloud.com/johndoe/likes
I found a fix! Go to your profile page and add to the web address "/likes". So if your profile page is www.soundcloud.com/johndoe, change this to www.soundcloud.com/johndoe/likes
Thank you so much
you would think that after a few years this issue would be fixed, apparently not. my likes just went poof is there any known solution to this issue?