Best answer by Georgia W
Thanks for your interest in SoundCloud Premier monetization and sorry for any confusion.
We invite people to monetise based on their stats for the previous month. Last month, (1st March - 31st March 2019) you didn't reach the 1000 eligible plays so that is why you don't qualify just yet. Monetizeable plays count as a play that is 30 seconds or longer and must come from at least one of these eligible countries: US, UK, Canada, Australia, France, Germany, Ireland, The Netherlands, New Zealand.
We will be opening up the programme to more Creators in the near future so keep it up and we hope to see you on the programme soon!
In order to be eligible for direct monetization through SoundCloud, you must meet the below criteria:
- You must be an independent creator of original music (at this time we cannot accept mixes or podcast content)
- You have zero copyright strikes at the time you enroll. (Copyright strikes expire within 12 months)
- You must be a SoundCloud Pro or Pro Unlimited subscribe
- You must have at least 1,000 monetizable streams in the past month coming from at least one of these eligible countries: US, UK, Canada, Australia, France, Germany, Ireland, The Netherlands or New Zealand
- Humans are listening to your tracks (no bots allowed)
- Monetizable streams must be longer than 30 seconds. (API and embedded plays are not counted)
Hope that helps. :)
Georgia View original