Question

Alternative ways to pay for Soundcloud Pro?

• 30 June 2016
  • 3 replies

I've started using soundcloud at work to host audio content (interviews etc) that we can then embed on web pages. I want to upgrade to Pro as I've used all the free allowance. But my organisation prefers to pay for things via purchase orders/invoices if at all possible - we are only allowed to use credit cards if there is no possible alternative. Would it be possible to pay with this method – setting up soundcloud as a supplier on our system and then you sending us invoices that our finance department would then process - or are credit card/paypal the only options? Thanks.

3 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +3
Hi there,

We currently do not offer a way to pay via purchase order / invoice. If you have further questions in regards to your upgrade in particular, please reach out to our payments team directly, as they currently do not respond on the help forum.

Cheers
Mathis
Hi there,

We currently do not offer a way to pay via purchase order / invoice. If you have further questions in regards to your upgrade in particular, please reach out to our payments team directly, as they currently do not respond on the help forum.

Cheers
Mathis

Thanks Mathis - I will try to convince people here that there's no alternative to credit card/paypal.
Hi there,

Cheers
Mathis

Thanks Mathis - I will try to convince people here that there's no alternative to credit card/paypal.