Question

Another Can't Cancel my Soundcloud Pro topic

• 21 July 2017
  • 5 replies

These guys are thieves! Even when following all the links and clicking "edit" next to the subscription all it does it try to get me to subscribe to Soundcloud Pro+. and the Contact@soundcloud.com email doesn't work either!!!

This is beyond frustrating as I want these stupid £5.99 payments to stop coming out my account!

I just want to cancel!!!

This topic has been closed for comments

5 replies

The only option was to call my bank and get a block put on. Never in my life have I seen a website without a cancellation option! and no I didn't subscribe via apple. Such a crap service!
Userlevel 7
Badge +3
Hi there,

Sorry to hear you've been so frustrated with this. It sounds like the system wasn't performing the way it was supposed to when you tried to cancel. In case someone else comes across this topic, here's how it is supposed to work.

If this doesn't work as expected, and for future reference, you can reach our subscriptions team via this contact form and will receive an email response. We're also moderating here on the Community as much as we can (though must note that we cannot help with most subscription queries, as these more often than not require collecting personal data, which we don't do on the community due to its public nature), and you can tweet to us, too.

Again, really sorry this didn't work out the way it was supposed to - I can understand your frustration and hope your bank was able to help out with this!

All the best
Mathis
This is ridiculous, being unable to cancel a subscription must be illegal.
I am furious! Tried to renew my pro account with a new credit card. When paying the whole pro package for one year - it shows that you just made ANOTHER account for me. ALL my music was in the old account. I dont have the files anylonger. So - you would thougt I could cancel the new empty account - but no! So I HAVE TO LOG IN TO THE OLD AND PAY DOUBLE????
Userlevel 7
Badge +3
Hello there,

If there are any further difficulties with your account & subscription management, please reach out to our subscriptions team directly, as this will require the collection of personal data, which we don't do on the community directly due to its public nature. Thank you.

Cheers
Mathis