Answered

Billing

I purchased the pro version, but realized it was limited. Then purchased the premium version. Would like refund for 1st service, and make sure there is no automatic billing taking place. Thanks!
icon

Best answer by Mathis 7 March 2018, 11:38

Hi there to the both of you,

For monthly payments, our system does not calculate the difference in pricing - this is only done for yearly payments. I've just checked in on this with our subscriptions team and was able to make sure a refund of the pro payment is on the way. Please allow up to 5 business days for this to be processed.

Cheers
Mathis
View original

4 replies

I am in the same situation. Today paid for the Unlimited version, although I just already paid for the Pro version days before.
It's a tricky and dishonest practice, actually. They even have a large orange button for "Try Unlimited 30 days for free" (?).

I'll stay in tune on this topic since I have the same issue.
Regards from Guadalajara, Mexico.
Userlevel 7
Badge +3
Hi there to the both of you,

For monthly payments, our system does not calculate the difference in pricing - this is only done for yearly payments. I've just checked in on this with our subscriptions team and was able to make sure a refund of the pro payment is on the way. Please allow up to 5 business days for this to be processed.

Cheers
Mathis
Awesome! Thank you, Mathis!

Have a great day 🙂
Also, want to make sure you dont have me signed up for monthly autodraft. I only wanted the service for 1 month