Answered

Billing Assistance Request

• 6 September 2018
  • 1 reply

Hello,

I signed up for this service January 12th of 2017. I used the trail period for the initial month, and then received a cancer diagnosis in early March of 2017. When I received my diagnosis, I attempted several times to cancel all my subscription accounts, including SoundCloud as my medical bills were mounting. I have been going through treatments and surgeries up until last month (August 2018), and noticed on my bank account that I have been billed every month for $9.99 (totally $199.80) since the trial period ended.

You should be able to see that I have not been using this account at all for the entire period.

I am requesting that these funds be returned, begging really. It might sound like an insignificant amount, but the financial toll that I have taken on to stay alive is close to $625,000 in financed out of pocket expenses.

Please let me know if you are able to assist in refunding these subscription payments - I would be ever so grateful.

Thank you.
icon

Best answer by Mathis 19 September 2018, 15:52

Hi there,

I'm really sorry to hear that. Given I won't be able to help with this any further from my end, please reach out to our subscriptions team directly. You can do this here.

All the best to you
Mathis
View original

1 reply

Userlevel 7
Badge +3
Hi there,

I'm really sorry to hear that. Given I won't be able to help with this any further from my end, please reach out to our subscriptions team directly. You can do this here.

All the best to you
Mathis