Answered

Can't access Go+ tracks.

• 28 July 2019
  • 2 replies

I am currently using Soundcloud Go+ and the Go+ tracks that I had access to before are now giving me 30 seconds previews only. This happened after an update I believe. Some Go+ tracks however still play the full length but most of them are set to previews.
Please help, thanks.
icon

Best answer by Mathis 29 July 2019, 12:05

Hello everyone,

Sorry to hear you've been having troubles with your subscription over the weekend. Our engineers have located the root cause and fixed the issue. If you're still seeing previews, please restart your app or refresh your browser and you should be all set.
View original

This topic has been closed for comments

2 replies

I have been having the same problem as well. It randomly occured in friday and i was so confused. I also have a Soundcloud Go+ subscription and my subscription is still acitve. I reached out to filed a support ticket but have still heard no response. It is very frustrating because this has hindered me from listening to the majority of my music.
Userlevel 7
Badge +3
Hello everyone,

Sorry to hear you've been having troubles with your subscription over the weekend. Our engineers have located the root cause and fixed the issue. If you're still seeing previews, please restart your app or refresh your browser and you should be all set.