Solved

Can't Purchase Pro Unlimited

• 15 July 2017
  • 9 replies

Hey, I can't seem to go Pro Unlimited. I enter my details via. Credit card and so on, hit the purchase button and I'm stuck on a circle loading screen. I have tried with Chrome, Opera, Microsoft Edge and even Chrome on iPhone. Same result. I also updated flash, issue still persists. I let it sit for even above an hour on chrome, and at least 15 minutes on the other browsers.
icon

Best answer by Mathis 19 September 2018, 12:35

Hi Ben,

Chances are it is not due to the original bug that got reported on this topic. Please be sure to disable any 3rd party extensions or plugins, or use a private / incognito browser window (where the cache is reset and extensions are usually disabled unless their settings have been set to being allowed in incognito mode).

Also, you could try and use a different browser to see if this helps.

If none of that helps, please reach out to our subscriptions team for further assistance.

Cheers
Mathis
View original

This topic has been closed for comments

9 replies

Same issue on this end...the browser window stuck on the circle loading screen for quite a few # of minutes...Happened 3 times on 2 diff days. I figure this portal is really falling apart. Oh well!!
Userlevel 7
Badge +3
Hey there,

I've reached out to our subscriptions team about this. This is caused by a bug on our end and our engineers are currently working on this issue and hope to have it fixed soon but do not have a definite date.
You can currently still purchase a monthly plan, however. Apologies for the inconvenience here!

Cheers
Mathis
Thank you Mathis! Good to hear back from you. I will wait till the system is fixed to renew the full year ... Please do inbox me or write back when the system does infact get fixed. Thank you 🙂
Mathis, any way my 1 year payment can be cleared today?? Just lost the unliminted pro status moments ago... Thanks!
3 months ago and it's still not fixed? What the hell are yall doing? This is so annoying.
So i decided to purchase a pro plan today. Didn't work, so Google led me here. 11 months and still the same bug? What gives?
Tried to purchase Pro and Pro Unlimited, both montly and yearly, but it's still not working. Must be quite the bug you got.
I've been trying to purchase soundcloud pro for the last couple days and this is STILL happening lol
can you guys figure your shit out?
Userlevel 7
Badge +3
Hi Ben,

Chances are it is not due to the original bug that got reported on this topic. Please be sure to disable any 3rd party extensions or plugins, or use a private / incognito browser window (where the cache is reset and extensions are usually disabled unless their settings have been set to being allowed in incognito mode).

Also, you could try and use a different browser to see if this helps.

If none of that helps, please reach out to our subscriptions team for further assistance.

Cheers
Mathis