Answered

Can't unsubscribe to Soundcloud Go...

• 17 April 2017
  • 4 replies

When I go to the subscribe page it says I have no current subscriptions, but also shows a recent purchase "Monthly SoundCloud Go+ plan $0.00", so I have no way to cancel the Soundcloud Go subscription.

You have no customer service email or anything and I'm being charged for this month's Soundcloud Go but I don't want it and can find no way to unsubscribe.
icon

Best answer by Grizzly Damo 20 April 2017, 03:45

That email did work in the end, and they gave me a refund as well, so thanks for that tip 🙂
View original

4 replies

I am experiencing the same problem and I too think it is ridiculous that it is so difficult to find a way to contact them

Did some research though and found this e-mail :

contact@soundcloud.com

I emailed them and they responded saying they will get back to me shortly. Hopefully it is legit. I found the email here:
https://soundcloud.com/imprint
That email did work in the end, and they gave me a refund as well, so thanks for that tip 🙂
same problem
I emailed that email and it said they are no longer responding. They offer no other way except to just blog about your problem (???)Gives you a link to file a ticket but the web-page has no place that even says file ticket lol kill me now