Answered

CANCEL MY SOUNDCLOUD PRO UNLIMITED

• 31 May 2019
  • 1 reply

Hello, I want cancel my Soundcloud pro unlimited subscription on my computer, but to press edit icon not be able to cancel it, only show details of my subscription and cannot cancel or downgrading :(((
icon

Best answer by Mathis 17 June 2019, 15:20

Hi @santini dj ,

I've looked into this from my end to make sure you're no longer charged - your current subscription will end in 8 days, hence you don't see an option to cancel, given you have already cancelled the renewal. (otherwise, you would see a "renewal date" instead of an "expiration date").

Thus, you're all set. If you require further assistance though, please reach out to the subscriptions team directly here.

Best
Mathis
View original

1 reply

Userlevel 7
Badge +3
Hi @santini dj ,

I've looked into this from my end to make sure you're no longer charged - your current subscription will end in 8 days, hence you don't see an option to cancel, given you have already cancelled the renewal. (otherwise, you would see a "renewal date" instead of an "expiration date").

Thus, you're all set. If you require further assistance though, please reach out to the subscriptions team directly here.

Best
Mathis