Answered

Cancel my subscription and return the money

• 27 May 2019
  • 1 reply

Hello, I'm writing to you because I'm waiting for an answer to a question I made on Wednesday, May 22, 2019 related to the re-payment of my money.
We are not going to continue using the soundcloud service for which we urgently need to return the money that was automatically debited to us.
On the other hand, I wanted to know if I am properly unsubscribed from the service since I am not clear on the information provided at https://soundcloud.com/you/subscriptions. I attached some screenshots so they can advise us.
I need an answer as soon as possible, if it is not possible we will have to resort to legal actions.

Estación UNTREF

icon

Best answer by Mathis 17 June 2019, 16:23

Hi there,

In case you haven't received an answer to this question any other way yet - your subscription is properly canceled and your subscription expires in 3 days from today. If you have further questions regarding this matter, please reach out to the subscriptions team directly. You will most likely receive an automated message first - if that message does not contain the answer to your question, you can respond to that email to receive further assistance.

Thanks & all the best
Mathis

P.S.: Note that once your subscription expires many of your tracks will become hidden, as you have uploaded considerably more than 180min of content, which is the total quota for free users. Upgrading again will automatically reinstate your hidden tracks.
View original

1 reply

Userlevel 7
Badge +3
Hi there,

In case you haven't received an answer to this question any other way yet - your subscription is properly canceled and your subscription expires in 3 days from today. If you have further questions regarding this matter, please reach out to the subscriptions team directly. You will most likely receive an automated message first - if that message does not contain the answer to your question, you can respond to that email to receive further assistance.

Thanks & all the best
Mathis

P.S.: Note that once your subscription expires many of your tracks will become hidden, as you have uploaded considerably more than 180min of content, which is the total quota for free users. Upgrading again will automatically reinstate your hidden tracks.