Question

Canceling SoundCloud subscription?

I recently signed up for the free SoundCloud Go trial. I want to unsubscribe, but when I go to do it theres no option to unsubscribe. Its only telling me when my next payment is. How do I cancel this subscription? I dont want to be billed lol

15 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +3
Hi there,

Sorry about the confusion with this. Please see this article on our help center for further info about cancelling your subscription if you purchased via Apple.

Best
Mathis
Hi there,

Sorry about the confusion with this. Please see this article on our help center for further info about cancelling your subscription if you purchased via Apple.

Best
Mathis

you keep posting this link and it does not help. Have you seen how your app works on Android?? We just want to cancel and there's literally no button for it. Can you link DIRECTLY to a cancellation portal instead of this bs 'help' center you keep posting.
Hi there,

Best
Mathis

Amen having the same problem.
Hi there,

Best
Mathis

I also have the same problem, have you found a solution ? Thanks !
Hi there,

Best
Mathis

I want my money back! £12.99!
Hi there,

Best
Mathis

Hi,
cancel subscription is not available. Why ?
I try the free one now I want to cancel
Hi there,

Best
Mathis

same experience. it says go to subscription page and hit the pencil to edit. No pencil. want to cancel but not given the option. I start paying tomorrow.
Hi there,

Best
Mathis

Hi Mathis,

I signed up for Sound Cloud Go via Web, and the Help Center instructions are not helpful. There is no "pencil" icon and thus no way to cancel my subscription. What a nice feature that people have no way to cancel 😕 It's also ridiculous that there's no email contact for help but force people into a forum where you get a quick unhelpful answer.

Please let me know how I can cancel my Go subscription.

Thanks
-Steve
Hi there,

Best
Mathis

Same problem !!! one month free trial, meaning you still have to pay after one month ?? very disappointed, and apparently i'm not alone, some friends of mine are in the same situations. I wouldn't recommend
Hi there,

Best
Mathis

Article provided is not helpful at all!
Hi there,

Best
Mathis

I'm having the same problem. Very disappointed with the customer service. I'm going to call my bank and cancel this subscription.
Hi there,

Best
Mathis

So I am completely unable to access the page to be able to cancel on mobile phone site will not load anything but mobile home page. Why now? I do not have access to a PC.
hi my name stacey baus
and the rizen for this e-mail is iam trying cancel my account with you guys
but I am having a very heard time dueing that
can you help me with it i have tryed to call to talk to someone but it telles my that mail box is full
so can you please help me with it here is email address is stacey.baus69@yahoo.com
thanks stacey baus
Google is now paying $17000 to $22000 per month for working online from home. I have joined this job 2 months ago and i have earned $20544 in my first month from this job. I can say my life is changed-completely for the better! Check it out what i do.. Alfhaearn.all.uk