Solved

cannot cancel soundcloud go subscription

I am having immense frustration trying to cancel my subscription. I go the the "subscriptions" page under my profile on a COMPUTER, click the edit button, and there is NO WAY to cancel the plan. The only options it gives you is to downgrade your membership to the $4.99 membership instead of the $9.99 one. HOW DO I CANCEL IT? I did NOT purchase through apple.
icon

Best answer by Mathis 28 November 2017, 17:19

Hi there,

Apologies about this - you should now be able to cancel your subscription, if you still want to opt out of it.

Cheers
Mathis
View original

This topic has been closed for comments

15 replies

I bought soundcloud go subscription on the wrong account. I am on https://soundcloud.com/you/subscriptions and when i click edit the cancel button is not there.
Same problem here. Clicked subscription ---> edit but there is no option to unsubscribe.

Unsubscribe flow is broken/does not work
https://help.soundcloud.com/hc/en-us/articles/115003566248-Canceling-your-SoundCloud-Go-subscription
I have a Go trial bought through web currently set to renew in two months, and there is no way to cancel following the help link above. Going to Edit just tries to upsell me to Go+ and there's no cancel button/link anywhere.
No adblockers are on as well.
I am unable to cancel my soundcloud go subscription. Please see attached image, the cancel button is not there. Please cancel my subscription ASAP. Thanks in advance.

Same Problem here and no response from the support-center.
Fuck you soundcloud!
How in the world do you cancel this garbage? When I go into Edit under Subscriptions, the only option is to spend more.
Exactly the same problem! The support pages show an image which includes the current plan and the option to cancel the subscription...but it does not appear when I log in and check my subscriptions.

SoundCloud holding us ransom!
Userlevel 7
Badge +3
Hi there,

Apologies about this - you should now be able to cancel your subscription, if you still want to opt out of it.

Cheers
Mathis
Userlevel 7
Badge +3
Same Problem here and no response from the support-center.
Fuck you soundcloud!

Hi lennart, you might want to review our Community guidelines to be sure you hit the right tone in the subforums.

Cheers
Mathis
Thanks Mathis, now working correctly. Appreciate the quick turn around!
I cannot cancel my subscription, I paid for Go on my phone and when I go to cancel it on the computer it says that I have no subscriptions
@Mathis
I have the same problem. I wanted to cancel it and the button was not showing up and is still not showing up. I don´t like that. Now the plan is renewed, that is not correct. Please be so kind and cancel my subscription. my sc url is:
https://soundcloud.com/schiborr
Thank you!
ALex
I see that Soundcloud has clearly made a business decision to make cancellation very difficult. I wonder if a class action lawsuit is in order?

I am on hold with my credit card company right now, seeking reversal of the charge. Very upset.
Hi,
Same problem, can’t cancel GO subscription.
Please cancel it for me ASAP.
Thanks
Userlevel 7
Badge +3
Hello everyone,

If cancelling according to the step by step guide here on our Help Center is not working as expected, please reach out to our subscriptions team for further assistance. You can do so here.

Due to the case by case nature of your request, they will be able to help most efficiently.

Thank you
Mathis