Question

Changing Billing Currency

• 28 March 2018
  • 4 replies

My yearly pro unlimited renewal is about to be renewed in the wrong currency. Does anyone know how to change this?

I have read everything but there is no helpful information anywhere...

Thanks.

4 replies

I'm having the same problem. Have you found a solution? And/or a way to contact someone directly?

Thanks.
FYI I just submitted a ticket via this link, let's hope it works! https://help.soundcloud.com/hc/en-us/requests/new?ticket_form_id=464627
Hi

I still haven't a solution, they still haven't given me access to customer service and I can't fill out a ticket as when I try it blocks me because they haven't got a suitable category so it won't let me proceed. They are really useless in my opinion... Ugh! Even complaining via twitter isn't producing any results.

What category did you use for filling out the ticket? I can do the problems with billing, then the sub category there isn't one I can choose and they don't have 'other' so it blocks.

My payment is going to be refused in 2 days because the card, address and billing currency don't correspond. Soooooooooo frustrating!
Userlevel 7
Badge +3
Hi there,

Sorry about the frustration with this. Hmm, the system should actually choose the right currency depending on where you set up the subscription. If you're now in a different location, your bank should automatically transfer the currency. Alternatively, you could cancel your subscription, then resubscribe.

In order to submit the ticket, if you're getting stuck, please use one of the other sub categories, even if it does not 100% fit your exact issue. Someone from our team will read through your issue description and be able to assist with this.