Answered

Dear Mathis: 5 Months Left In My Pro Unlimited Plan That I Didn't Receive.

Hey Mathis/Soundcloud help team!

I purchased a 12-month Yearly SoundCloud Pro Unlimited plan on October 7, 2017 for $121.50 and only received 7 months worth of it. This month i was removed back to a Free plan because my credit card on file was rejected (which is correct because my credit card was stolen and so i had to cancel it and get a new one).

I purchased a new 12 month Yearly SoundCloud Pro Unlimited plan yesterday (May 27, 2018 for $135), but I would like a refund on those remaining 5 months i had paid for in my initial purchase on October 7, 2017. I still had 5 months left in that cancelled plan that i would like reimbursed!

I will gladly provide my receipts and transaction ID's.

Thanks man sorry for the hassle. I love soundcloud, it is an incredible service! I just want to remain a happy artist customer. Thank you! :)

Blake "Mr B"
https://soundcloud.com/mrbinspire
icon

Best answer by Mathis 30 May 2018, 11:43

Hi Mr B.

Sorry about the troubles with this. I've looked into this and someone from our subscriptions team has already sorted this out for you - perfect!

Generally speaking (also for other community members), issues with individual subscriptions can usually be dealt with most efficiently by the subscriptions team directly. Getting in touch with the team is done here.

Cheers
Mathis
View original

3 replies

I will gladly provide my receipts and transaction ID's. Thank you! :)

Blake
https://soundcloud.com/mrbinspire
Userlevel 7
Badge +3
Hi Mr B.

Sorry about the troubles with this. I've looked into this and someone from our subscriptions team has already sorted this out for you - perfect!

Generally speaking (also for other community members), issues with individual subscriptions can usually be dealt with most efficiently by the subscriptions team directly. Getting in touch with the team is done here.

Cheers
Mathis
awesome thank you so much mathis!! really appreciate your guys fast response and help! 🙂