Answered

Dj.

• 29 October 2014
  • 1 reply

Hi, im just payed from my sy profile my abonament for a year,but it was a mistake,becouse I cant't pay with this card.Can you stop the tranaction please,Im sorry it's worn and will be a trouble if i pay with this card .Excuse me please stop the payment,i will pay with other card.
How I can take my monney back , and pay again with another card ??? Pls help friends
icon

Best answer by Gina 29 October 2014, 20:39

Hi,

We would love to help you out but we cannot discuss account transactions here on a public forum, i'm sure you do not want to share your billing details to the public! Please get in touch on our Contact Form and be sure to select Pro & Billing as the subject. Someone from our Transactions team will get back to your email as soon as possible.

For anyone else needing help with billing and subscriptions please get in touch through the contact form. Our Forum Guidelines further explain all topics which cannot be discussed here on the forum due to it's public nature.

Thanks!
Gina
View original

1 reply

Userlevel 7
Badge +2
Hi,

We would love to help you out but we cannot discuss account transactions here on a public forum, i'm sure you do not want to share your billing details to the public! Please get in touch on our Contact Form and be sure to select Pro & Billing as the subject. Someone from our Transactions team will get back to your email as soon as possible.

For anyone else needing help with billing and subscriptions please get in touch through the contact form. Our Forum Guidelines further explain all topics which cannot be discussed here on the forum due to it's public nature.

Thanks!
Gina