Question

Downloaded Songs Deleted

• 18 December 2017
  • 7 replies

I have Soundcloud Go, and for the past few weeks my downloaded liked tracks become un-downloaded every now and again after disconnecting from wifi. This does not always happen, so I am unsure of why it happens only sometimes and if there is anything I can do to prevent it. I have it set up my mobile app to only download liked tracks while connected to wifi, and I have my data for Soundcloud turned off when not connected to wifi, but these downloaded tracks should still be able to play. I have had Soundcloud Go for almost a year now and did not experience this until recently.

Thank you!

7 replies

Userlevel 2
Try to download them again.
Userlevel 2
Or, try to uninstall and reinstall the app.
Or, try to uninstall and reinstall the app.

I have tried uninstalling and reinstalling twice now, with no success. I have re-downloaded all of my music at least 4 times, just to have it un-download a few days later, without me choosing it to do so.
Userlevel 2
Hm...you might have to contact SoundCloud personally.
Hm...you might have to contact SoundCloud personally.

I think I will do that! How do I go about that? I have not had to contact them directly before. I see that they give an email, so should I just go with that?

Regardless, thank you for the help! I really appreciate it.
Userlevel 2
Well, if you have twitter you could use that. But you could try the email
Userlevel 7
Badge +3
Hi there,

Sorry about the troubles with this - there used to be a bug around the time of your report which our engineers have fixed in the meantime. My sincere apologies that I didn't see this topic earlier and provided a heads up. If you have installed the latest version of the app, the issue should no longer exist for you :)

Cheers
Mathis