Question

HAS ANYONE HAD LUCK REACHING A SOUNDCLOUD SERVICE REPRESENTATIVE?

• 14 April 2019
  • 0 replies

Hi there,
This is my fourth attempt to reach a customer service representative who can help me by issuing a refund for my Soundcloud Pro subscription that I have attempted to cancel multiple times. I continue to be replied to with automated, generic reply messages that, while related, do not address my question directly. This is infuriating, and most likely illegal. Please advise at your earliest convenience.
Here is my issue: I need my annual subscription to be refunded, as I have canceled my Yearly Pro Plan subscription and do not intend on using it this year. I have canceled it per your website's instructions (within a business day of the transaction), but no refund has been issued yet.
Here is the Invoice ID: 1815546819645652
Like I mentioned, this is my fourth attempt to solve this issue and your team has been unhelpful in addressing my question directly. Also, the email address listed on the PayPal invoice (transactions@soundcloud.com) is no longer functioning. Additionally, I paid premium rates to make an international phone call to the number listed on Soundcloud's website, only to be told that the line would not be addressing any inquiries or responding any questions.
Please tell me how Soundcloud's customer service department will address these concerns for me and other users.
Thank you,
Megan

0 replies

Be the first to reply!