Question

Help! Paid for subscription but can't use it.

• 6 December 2018
  • 3 replies

I've paid for my SoundCloud go subscription, the $10 a month plan, the money has come out of my bank account, I have an emailed receipt from SoundCloud, but my app says I'm not subscribed and I have only previews of my songs. How do I fix this??

This topic has been closed for comments

3 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +3
@Amanda Carswell it looks like you accidentally subscribed to the SoundCloud Pro subscription. That subscription is mainly designed for artists who are also uploading their own original content to SoundCloud as well. It sounds like you wanted to go for a SoundCloud Go/Go+ subscription.

Not to worry - I was able to check in with our subscriptions team for you. A refund for Pro is on the way and that subscription is terminated (this can take up to 5 days). All you have to do now is subscribe to the correct subscription:
https://soundcloud.com/go

@Allthatjazzz your account has never been charged for either subscription type. If you've experienced a similar issue, maybe you're referring to a different account? If so and this is still unresolved, please reach out to the team directly.
This is redicilous, they should pay us back!
I have also signed out and back in numerous times, uninstalled and reinstalled the app and still nothing is working.