Question

How do I actually speak to someone at SoundCloud?

• 24 July 2017
  • 5 replies

I have a billing issue that I need to get taken care of, however I've been looking for hours and cannot find a way to contact anyone at SoundCloud. I found an email address - transactions@soundcloud.com - in an older thread, but got an auto-reply saying that they are not monitoring that email address any longer. I was directed to the Help Center, and told to reach out via the "Submit a Request" button at the top, which is not actually there.

Does someone have a valid email address, or preferably a phone number, that I can use to get in touch with someone?

Any insight would be greatly appreciated.

5 replies

Had the same thing happen to me searched around this site and the best thing I could find was a way to file a ticket I just filed mine and hope this helps with your situation as well.

https://help.soundcloud.com/hc/en-us/requests/new
Hey mate. Thanks for the info, managed to get it figured out though. Try emailing support@soundcloud.com if they haven't gotten back to you on your ticket yet, they were pretty responsive actually. Just took a while to find an actual working email hahah.@reaperdarippah
Userlevel 7
Badge +3
Hi there,

Filing a ticket will turn into an email conversation with the relevant team. Questions around your subscription often require one-to-one assistance, so the ticket was the right thing to do 🙂
🆒🆒🆒🆒