Question

How do I change my payment method from PayPal to credit card?

I have a Pro account and opted for payment with Paypal. Now I want to change the method to credit card but there is no pencil next to the Paypal line on my subscriptions page. Any ideas?

Thanks!

11 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +2
Hi.

More information on changing payment here.

Best,
Gina
Hi.

Best,
Gina

Thanks Gina, but my problem is that I don't see the Edit icon (the pencil). Any advice? Cheers!

Hi Gina, I also don't have an Edit icon (the pencil) beside the payment method so I can update it. Can this be fixed please?
same here
Hi.

Best,
Gina

same issue for me. hoping there is an answer other than

cancel subscription and re-order subscription with the new credit card.
Same I need to change from pay pal to card payment and dont have ability to do so. Im due renewal in 3 days and i will have to cancel as it has to change to a different payment method
When a calendar will you be issuing in order _o le_ us show _he correc_ deFined da_e oF/For our paymean_s?
Secondly, mos_ oF my _racks are deFined _o be Priva_e. How may I change _his in a single click For all?
For me my income comes in on _he beginning oF each mon_h.
I dislike paymean_s wi_hin _he second 15 days oF any mon_h.
same here
i need to change my payment method can some one please help us ??
cuz here in turkey we can not use paypal anymore and in some days soundcloud will turn to my first version not pro anymore.. i need change my payment as credit card!! please some one help me 🙂 ???
i need to change my payment method can some one please help us ??
cuz here in turkey we can not use paypal anymore and in some days soundcloud will turn to my first version not pro anymore.. i need change my payment as credit card!! please some one help me 🙂 ???