Answered

HOW DO YOU CREATE AN EMAIL SIGN UP TO ACCESS FREE DOWNLOAD? I'm a total novice, I need help lol

• 8 February 2018
  • 4 replies

Hi guys,

Forgive me if this has been covered before but, I've been driving myself insane trying to get up to speed with certain aspects of Soundcloud as I'm relatively new to it.

Basically, I'd like to find out the best & easiest option to add an email sign up in exchange for a free download. I know this is the best way to build a mailing list but everything I read about it confuses me lol. Is there a free service that's easy to use? If not, what would you guys recommend?

Thanks in advance 🙂
icon

Best answer by Mathis 8 February 2018, 14:12

Hi The WAVE Producer,

The previous reply was spam unfortunately 😞 The feature you're referring to is actually not something SoundCloud provides. Merely, it is something often referred to as a "Download gate". Googling this will lead you to a number of providers that offer such functionality. I haven't used one myself, thus cannot recommend any specific one, but I hope this helps for starters.

Cheers
Mathis
View original

4 replies

Is this an answer lol?
Userlevel 7
Badge +3
Hi The WAVE Producer,

The previous reply was spam unfortunately 😞 The feature you're referring to is actually not something SoundCloud provides. Merely, it is something often referred to as a "Download gate". Googling this will lead you to a number of providers that offer such functionality. I haven't used one myself, thus cannot recommend any specific one, but I hope this helps for starters.

Cheers
Mathis
Ak ok. Thanks Mathis. At least I now know that I'm not missing something on Soundcloud itself. Really appreciate you taking the time to message back. Cheers 🙂