Question

How on earth do I change the credit card on my subscription? I cannot find a link to do that at all

• 8 June 2015
  • 5 replies

I cannot seem to find a link to a page that lets me change my credit card details!!

5 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +2
Here you go

Cheers,
Gina
Userlevel 2
I'd like to formally request a better method of changing payment methods without having to renew at the same time. The current model is a poor implementation of subscription management. There is no logical reason to force a renewal when one wants to change payment methods. The two processes should be separated.
Userlevel 7
Badge +3
I'd like to formally request a better method of changing payment methods without having to renew at the same time. The current model is a poor implementation of subscription management. There is no logical reason to force a renewal when one wants to change payment methods. The two processes should be separated.
Hey there,

Thanks for your feedback around this one, good point, totally agree! I've forwarded this to our payments team - they are looking into ways to change this already 🙂
Userlevel 2
Awesome, and thanks! Looking forward to this update. 🙂
Any chance on an update? Is this going to change the rate of my plan? If I close the account and disable the VISA card, will I be prompted to enter new information? I shouldn't need to wait until the last minute to save a couple of bucks.