Solved

How to restore your SoundCloud Go and SoundCloud Go+ subscription on iOS

So i've emailed soundcloud already regarding this issue twice now, they gave me two weeks free of soundcloud go+ then said apple was the reason why i can't renew my subscription. Then i emailed apple but now they're saying if i paid for the subscription but it's now working then it's soundclouds fault. i'm tired of going back and forth trying to make my soundcloud go+ subscription work!!! Every time i try to subscribe for soundcloud go+ it shows that i've subscribed but on my soundcloud it stills works as if i didn't subscribe at all (for ex: no offline listening). So i want to know why it's saying that i subscribed for it but it doesn't work ???
icon

Best answer by Mathis 7 November 2017, 14:48

Hi there everyone,

Please see here on our Help Center to learn how to restore your purchase of SoundCloud Go / Go+ from within the iOS SoundCloud app.

Best
Mathis
View original

12 replies

I just re bought my go+ subscription after it expired yesterday. I'm on Iphone, and despite the app store claiming my subscription is successful i have no access to go+ features on the web page or mobile app. I'm not sure who's end the problem is on, Apples, Soundcloud's or my own. if anyone has experienced this or anything similar, I could use some help.
Would appear I simply had to renew the subscription through the app instead of the app store. Apologies for the waste of a read.
I payed for my Soundcloud Go subscription this month and i cannot use it in the app. it says to upgrade and i can't access it one bit.
Yeah except on mine it still isnt working... and when i go to upgrade it gives me two simultaneous messages... one saying i already have the subscription so i can not upgrade, and then another message just behind it that says purchase failed... even though my apple app store account clearly says i am currently subscribed... AND my bank account withdrew the money..
JUST ANOTHER ONE OF SOUNDCLOUD'S INFAMOUS BUGS - except this one is pretty infuriating.
ps. logging out, deleting app, restarting phone, didnt work either... and its also not working on desktop
I'm having the same exact problem and nothing is helping this issue.
I have just subscribed to Go + , but when i try to search for a song a msg appears saying im no longer subscribed, even though i just subscribed. When i try to re subscribe a msg appears saying im already subscribed. Am i not able to successfully subscribe on my android phone? Im confused.
I've had sound cloud go+ for awhile and it worked fine then out of the blue I lost my go+ and only have the normal sound cloud go but still got charged the $14 for go+. Tried restoring and resubscribing but no luck. Every time I try to upgrade it just says I'm already subscribed. Any help would be appreciated.
I bought soundcloud Go+ and it still says preview for songs and tells me to renew my subscription. When i try a message appears on my phone saying i already bought this (because i have) but the soundcloud app says payment failure. Please help
Userlevel 7
Badge +3
Hi there everyone,

Please see here on our Help Center to learn how to restore your purchase of SoundCloud Go / Go+ from within the iOS SoundCloud app.

Best
Mathis
That still didnt work^ still says i am already subscribed to Go+ yet all songs still say preview
Userlevel 7
Badge +3
That still didnt work^ still says i am already subscribed to Go+ yet all songs still say preview

Hmm, sorry to hear that @Riggs. It might be best for you to reach out to the subscriptions team so they can look into your subscription & account in further detail.

Cheers
Mathis