How to upgrade, downgrade or cancel your SoundCloud subscription

Userlevel 7
Badge +3
Hey there Community,

We're outlining how to upgrade, downgrade or cancel your SoundCloud subscription on our Help Center. Please see the following resources for each scenario.

Purchase a SoundCloud subscription

Upgrading to Pro or Pro Unlimited from a Free plan

Canceling or downgrading your Pro subscription*

Canceling your SoundCloud Go subscription*

If you need further assistance with your subscription or billing, please file a ticket via our Help Center.

Thank you & all the best
Mathis

*Please make sure to perform these steps on your web browser from a computer
This topic has been closed for comments

39 replies

I want to cancel also and it is impossible. I will have to contact the better business Bureau for support and advice on next coarse of action.
Hello, Soundcloud yesterday I randomly tested SoundCloud GO and found that I didn't require this subscription, However, I have tried to cancel this feature and I can't seem to return to basic SoundCloud subscription could anyone advise on how to fix this issue.
Hello,

I am a new user to Ableton and am trying to upload a song. Doesn't work apparently. In my pursuit to solve the issue, I signed up for a free trial of SoundCloud. I wish to cancel all and any payment your company, because your product and service is dreadful. Please get back with me soon or I will be forced to take legal action. Thank you.
Followed all the steps for free trial cancel on iOS device. But when I open settings for payment info it does not give the option to cancel subscription. My trial ended on June 9, yet I canceled later. The requirement already set to July 9 and is set to 12.99. Will this charge my phone bill? I do not see a cancel option. Please help and reply ASAP.
Hi Soundcloud,
I bought the go subscription with Paypal and went onto my phone and cancelled my subscription in June but I see I was still charged for the month of July. I tried to cancel my subscritpion under the subscrition tab on Soundcloud but there was no place to click terminate the GO Plan. Please advise! This is very frustrating.
Thank!
I kinda of bought Soundcloud Pro Ilimited but I want to cancel and I don't know how
My renewal date for my Soundcloud Go+ subscription was TODAY and I just forgot to cancel it before it charged me. I've been looking all over this site for an official refund or official contact way for Soundcloud but haven't found anything. I'm requesting a refund for my account that was JUST CHARGED today.
I would like to cancel my subscription but can't figure out how. I signed up for Pro-Unlimited a year ago and I've been receiving reminder emails about my subscription auto-renewing and I was planning on cancelling the last day which is today. However, this morning my credit card got charged.

@SoundCloud Community Support I would like to cancel my account all together and get a full refund for the charge I received today.

Please and thank you!
I've been trying to cancel my account for some time now , the app won't give me subscription settings it only says what my subscription is , I tried doing it the apple way through settings and it wasn't there! The website won't let me log into any settings either it just shows music or redirects me to the app
I want to cancel my subscription
hi my name is Josh i am just trying to find out how to cancel the 7 day trial as i want to cancel it i dont find it useful for sound cloud go is there anyway of doing it
I am trying to cancel my account but can't find the link to do so anywhere. have followed all steps given but my subscription doesn't appear despite it working and paying for it. any ideas?
Hello. I've have the highest SoundCloud for 3 months.. I've tired cancelling multiple times but I don't have a computer! So I'm paying for something I don't use and can't cancel! Can this be rectified ASAP please and refunded at least one of the months fees? Regards.
Hi,

I would like to downgrade my plan that I just go billed for. I want to cancel that plan and downgrade to a regular Pro plan. I don’t want the switch to be made for my next year subscription, I want the change for this year subscription and indeed receive the the reimbursement extra that was already charge.

Thank you
Hello,
I am using soundcloud since august, using a free-testing month you were offering.
After a few days of using, I realized that the way music was organized on your platform wasn’t practical to ma at all, and I wanted to delete my inscription, as you permitted it BEFORE I had to pay for it.
I went to your website, to my account. And their was written that I wasn’t any subscription on my account, so I didn’t have to cancel anything.
I totally stopped using soundcloud at that time (I bet you can totally check that ).
Then, a few days ago, soundcloud 9€99 on my paypal account. For no reason.
When I go back to my soundcloud account, like five minutes ago, it still says I have NO SUBSCRIPTION to soundcloud. So no reason to pay for anything.
Please, fix it, I just want my money back, and never hear about soundcloud again.

Thank you in advance for your help.
It's impossible to cancel this. I can't find the cancel button. Someone can help?
Im having trouble canceling my soundcloud pro, i keep pushing "cancel plan" but nothings happening
I cannot seem to cancel my subscription on my iOS phone or web page on a computer. I have seen all the links /process to cancel but none of these options are showing for me. Please cancel my account with immediate effect, I have been trying to for months now and I can see from previous threads in the community chat I am not the only person this has happened to!!
Hello there.
I brought a yearly pro subscription instead of monthly pro subscription now I wanted to cancel yearly subscription plan but I followed all the steps but still am not able to find th cancel option.
Please help.
I am out of money.
Hello soundcloud. I have a problem. i can't cancel my "soundcloud go" subscription, because there are no canceling button on that page.
I am not able to locate my account. There is no customer service I can reach out via email or call. I want to cancel my subscription.
Else I will call my bank and mark you as spam for no payment.
horrible company- no customer support
How do I cancel my Ho plus account please?
Im trying to cancel the subscription dew to automatic renewal, something that I didn't know was going to happen, how do I get in touch with soundcloud support or an email to get in contact.
How do you cancel this shit.
I cant cancel it either